We understand that Your privacy is important to You and that You care about how Your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and Your rights under the law.
Under the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable legislation We are required to comply with personal data protection and processing procedures to ensure that Your data is at all times stored and processed securely and that Your rights as a data subject are observed and protected. We take these obligations very seriously and have implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of Your privacy.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site is operated by Boss Gaming Group N.V. (Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao).
Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by post at P.O. Box 423, Curacao.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
As a data subject, You have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- You have the right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data and to access to the personal data We hold about You. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details; You have the right to rectification if any personal data We hold about You is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact Us at email@example.com for more details;
- You have the right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about You. There may other legal obligations which may prohibit Us from deleting all or any information held about You (such as Anti-Money Laundering legislation) immediately, however We will process Your request at the earliest opportunity whenever any applicable data retention period expires. You can exercise this right by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You have the right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of Your personal data, and the right to object to Us using Your personal data for particular purposes, e.g. for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by contacting Us at email@example.com or by unsubscribing from Our e-mail, by following the instructions in those e-mails;
- You have the right to data portability (obtaining a copy of Your personal data to re-use with another service or organization). We will provide such copy free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, where in such case a reasonable fee for administration costs may be charged. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details;
- You have certain rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to obtain human intervention in the pro cess of automated decision making, to express You point of view and to contest the decision.
You can exercise this right by contacting Us at email@example.com.
Please note that if You withdraw Your consent for Us processing Your personal data, restrict such processing or request that Your personal data be deleted, We may be no longer able to provide Our services to You.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Depending upon Your use of Our Site, We may collect and process some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- Information You give us. This is information about You which You give Us by filling in forms on Our Site, using live chat on Our Site, or com municating with Us via e-mail, post or other methods. The information You give Us may include Your first name, last name, title, e-mail ad dress, nick name / username (alias), password, date of birth, gender, currency, county of residence, country code, city of residence, nationality, zip code, post code, address, phone number, language, financial and credit card, e-wallet information, banking and other billing information, electronic contact information (such as Skype and Telegram), website, and other information provided by You or contained in the documents provided by You;
- Information We collect about You. When You visit Our Site, use Our services, use live chat on Our Site, or communicate with Us via e-mail, post or other methods, We may collect technical and financial information about You, which may include: Your location, IP address, locale, source of your traffic to Our Site or chat room, domain, chat ID, chat history, contact details, pages You visit and links You follow, information about Your affiliate commission program(s), information about players and accounts associated with your affiliate activity, number of clicks and unique clicks on promo materials, login/logout dates and time stamps, failed log-in attempts count and time, sub scription start and sub scription end dates, session identifier, chat data when You communicate with Us (Your IP address, domain, browser type, operating system type, first name, last name, email, title, username, chat history, contact details), status of commission payments to You, other billing information which may be used to identify Your transactions with Us (for example, operation ID, transaction ID, start date, end date, sum, order number, transaction number, method, status, processing system, payment system, Your ID in various payment methods, primary account number in various payment methods and associated card information or similar number or code identifying an alternative payment method), and technical parameters of Your device and software You use to access Our Site.